Hi everyone. My name is Peter and this blog is a labor of love expressing my passion for cooking and bringing family and friends around the kitchen table. The Kitchen is my Zen. I make easy, or easy to follow recipes for the home chef that may just want to impress their friends.
I am a Fifty plus year old Husband and Father from Chicago. Our experience of food is something that sticks with us. Food is our fuel. And as the title suggests, food fills our bellies, but more importantly, fills our souls. The chance to share my experiences in the kitchen with my guests and with my readers, is you giving me the opportunity to share what I love doing. So I thank you for being there and joining me on this journey.
If you are a PR agency or brand representative and are interested in working with me, some partnership opportunities are listed below:
- Recipe development: I have a passion for creating new recipes, and am available to develop recipes for your company/brand.
- Conferences/Events: I am available to represent your company/brand at blog/food-related conferences or other food events and press trips. My experiences will be shared with my readers via this blog, as well as my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram followers.
- Brand Ambassador: I love supporting brands I believe in, and am available to work with you on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact me at FeedYourSoulToo@gmail.com.
- Product Reviews and Giveaways: I occasionally post reviews or offer giveaways for books/products that I truly believe in. If you have a product that you feel is a good fit for my readers, please contact me. I will only post reviews or host giveaways for products that I genuinely enjoy, and will never guarantee to promote your product on my site. I also prefer that all ideas and opinions be my own, as this allows me to form a more genuine connection with my readers, and so will not post pre-written content.
- Editorial: I am available to write freelance content for your print or web-based publication.
If you have other ideas for ways in which you would like to partner with Feed Your Soul Too, please contact me at FeedYourSoulToo@gmail.com with your proposal or to view my media kit and rate sheet.