This is the 3rd in a series of promotional posts I have completed for Coconut Dreams® and Almond Dreams® yogurt. I have been happy to do these posts because I commonly look to use non-dairy products in my recipes. This Yellow Curry Yogurt Dip is a non-dairy recipe. I do not have any issues with dairy but so many people do. Finding products that I can substitute for dairy, and not only replace the dairy, but add to the recipe is AWESOME.
I am by no means slamming dairy. It is a reality today that many people have an issue with dairy. Creating recipes for this segment of the population is meaningful. More importantly, making great tasting recipes are good for all of us. I commonly use fat-free yogurt where possible for the objective of reducing calories. I previously have made Coconut Jelly Filled Cupcakes using the coconut yogurt and a Cream Cheese Coffee Cake using the almond yogurt. Both recipes were really tasty.
This Yellow Curry Yogurt Dip is a great idea for your Superbowl party. It has so much flavor. So much so that the men at your party will put this right next to their spicy wings. The women will love it because I served this with a variety of vegetables for dipping. The base of this recipe is my Yellow Curry sauce. The other fun component I made for dipping was crispy potatoes. These potatoes were not as thin as potato chips. I used a mandolin to get a thin but 1/4″ or so thickness. The potatoes were drizzled with olive oil and salt and then baked. They were baked to a great crispness. These potatoes will totally round out your Superbowl appetizer.
- 6 Ounces of Coconut Dreams Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry sauce
- 1/2 Red and orange peppers, large dice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 2 yellow squash sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 3 small yukon potatoes sliced 1/4" thin with a mandolin
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- On a baking tray, mix the sliced potatoes with the oil and salt.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through the process.
- Mix the yogurt and yellow curry sauce well.
- Serve with vegetables and potatoes.
- Link to yellow curry sauce in the post.
The yellow curry and mixed with the coconut yogurt.
The final Yellow Curry Yogurt Dip plated.