When I am doing lunch for my son, I have to come up with new ways to give him spice! Yesterday’s concept was to put the spice in the mayo. Now I have spice mayo many a time typically using chipotles. Blending sriracha with mayo is to easy and I shouldn’t even get credit. OK. I will take it and you should try this too for the person in your life who needs spice.
Steak Sandwich with Sriracha Mayo:
- To make the mayo take 1 heaping spoonful and drop in a good 10 squirts (you can always add more -LOL)
- The steak was leftover from my weekend conceptual try of a modified philly cheesesteak. The steak was marinated overnight with season salt and Emeril’s essence
- To assemble this sandwich, take wheat bread and generously spread the spicy mayo on the bread.
- Then, layer the steak that has been cut in small pieces
- Finally, add pickled onions, a piece of lettuce and just a little more spicy mayo.