Melding flavors is the art of good sandwiches. This sandwich has a lot going on with it. From a combination of 3 meats, to melted Gruyere, to roasted peppers and sweet & spicy mustard.
Smoked Gruyere Panini:
- Start with fresh crusty bread and spread sweet & spicy mustard on one side of the bread
- Add 3 pieces of sliced rare roast beef, 2 pieces of oven roasted chicken, 2 pieces of hard salami and 6 slices of smoked Gruyere
- Place in your panini press and cook for 5 – 6 minutes
- Open the sandwich (the cheese is not a easy melting cheese) and place open faced into a 400 degree oven for 2 – 3 minutes
- Finish by adding a couple of roasted peppers and close the sandwich