This was a post my daughter saw on Foodgawker from Laura’s Sweet Spot that she wanted to try. We adjusted the coatings to suit our tastes. We thought the best was the chocolate graham crackers.
No Bake Cheesecake Truffles:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 5 ounces bittersweet dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Coatings for truffles:
- cocoa powder
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Plain Graham Crackers
- Soften the cream cheese and place in a mixer; slowly add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time
- Separately, melt the chocolate and then add to the cream cheese mixture
- Finish by adding the vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Put in the fridge for several hours.
- Remove from fridge and roll mixture into 1″ balls.
- For the Graham Cracker coatings, take 1/2 the butter and mix in with the crackers once they are mashed into crumbs
- Roll in coatings.
- Chill, until ready to serve.