This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser – #UnbelievableMoments and #CollectiveBias. All opinions are mine alone. I have shared this dessert with a number of co-workers and my wife. The verdict is unanimous. This recipe for Mini REESE’S OREO Cheesecake Bars are awesome. This dessert is the perfect treat to serve with friends when they come over to watch the college basketball tournament.
Serve these bars with Coke Zero. After all, we need to balance out the Mini REESE’S OREO Cheesecake Bars. “You Don’t Know Zero “Til You’ve Tried It!” That does not mean, however, that we need to sacrifice flavor. If you have kids or teetotalers, Coke Zero is a great choice. It’s obvious that I am encouraging you to try Coke Zero and Mini REESE’S. You want to check them out at Target, as I have done, because you have the chance to get these items free of charge so check out Cokezero.com and the REESE’S coupon on Cartwheel app for more details.
These bars will create #unbelievablemoments for you and your friends. Thanks to #collectivebias for encouraging this post. For more details, please check out the following links: OREO’s from Nabisco and Coke Zero.
- 12 OREOS
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 - 54 ounce bag Mini REESE'S Cups
- Take the OREOs and pulse in a food processor until fine.
- Melt the butter.
- Once melted, combine with the OREO you have broken up. Mix well.
- Place in a 8 x 8 baking dish. Press down the mixture with your hands, and then, use a flat bottomed cup to pack the OREOs densely. I use a ramekin.
- For the filling: Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract together with a hand or stand mixer until smooth and creamy, about 3 full minutes.
- Fold in the Mini REESE'S Cups and spread the mixture. I also added a few pieces on the top. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. You want the cheesecake to have edges that are lightly browned.
- Let cool. I like mine chilled so I put it in the fridge. Once cool, cut away.
- Serve and enjoy!
OREO’s in Cuisinart.
Butter Added to OREO’s.
Butter & Sugar.
Eggs Whipped In.
OREO’S in Dish.
So how would you serve Coke Zero, OREO’s and Mini REESE’S at your tourney parties?