We love throwing an egg dish together in my house. I have been using my frittata pan a lot of late. I like the lightness of the consistency when complete. You can really put in whatever vegetables you have in the house or like and the same goes for spices. When I cook these for my youngest, I go Mexican as we have learned. So I mixed in onions and green and red peppers with a little jalapeno. One other trick I use is to add some cheese during the cooking process and then top with more cheese at the end. Seems to make eggs creamier when finished.
- Saute 1/2 yellow onion, 1/2 of a green and red pepper and 1/2 a jalapeno
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spice with 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Once vegetables have softened, add eggs.
- Fold eggs in during cooking and 1/8 cup of mexican cheese twice in process.
- When eggs are firm, transfer to oven.
- When eggs have all but set, dollop on green chili salsa
- At end, top with 1/8 cup of mexican cheese and cook until it melts