I like the idea of a meatball but I could never seem to like what I made. That is definitely changing. These Italian Turkey meatballs are really good and you lose no flavor with the turkey. I think the use of the fresh herbs makes all the difference. Additionally, the tomato sauce keeps them super moist. I also made a marinara sauce that topped these meatballs that was a really good compliment.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir well.
- Form balls the size of your palm and roll until firm. Put them on a non-stick baking pan.
- Bake around 12 – 15 minutes.
- Finish cooking the meatballs by dropping them in the marinara sauce.
- They should take another 10 minutes or so. Serve on top of pasta with marinara sauce.