Having tasty ingredients in the house and a quick trip to the store enable you to create really tasty things. I am right now into grilling my vegetables outdoors. I also bought some Ajver rep pepper spread and I keep trying different ways to use it. I served this warm but it certainly could be served cold as a side or an appetizer.
Grilled Zucchini & Squash in Red Pepper Sauce:
- Wash and cube the zucchini and squash and place in a mixing bowl
- Dress with 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp each salt and pepper and mix well
- Place in a vegetable grilling dish and cook on your grill for 10 minutes on medium low heat turning every couple of minutes
- Remove from grill and allow to cool for a couple of minutes
- Take 1/4 cup of the Red Pepper Sauce (Ajver brand) and pour into the zucchini and squash and mix well and serve