There is nothing like a recipe that is easy to execute but so good to eat. Most desserts can take a while but this one is real user friendly. This recipe used only 5 ingredients.
- Take 2 of the 3 packages in the box of Chocolate Graham Crackers and crush in a mixer
- Once well crushed mix in 1 stick of butter in tabs
- Then pack tightly into a springform pan (I used my hands first then I covered the crust with wax paper used a ramekin to pack even more tightly
- For the chocolate, melt 3/4 cup each skim milk and 1/2 7 1/2 until scalding (the edges bubbling) and at the end mix in 1/2 cup of honey
- Pour the heated milk mixture over 18 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix until the chips are fully melted( you should have a chocolate mixture that is a little thick)
- Pour on top of the graham cracker crust and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Cut as big of a piece as you dare and eat