This is a simple, very chocolaty and good looking treat.
- 2 cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 brownie mix
- 3 eggs and 1 cup of water
- 2 handfuls of semi-sweet mini chips
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper or a on a baking sheet.
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate (heating in 30-60 second intervals and stirring frequently until smooth).
- Pour the white chocolate onto the prepared parchment paper and spread out slightly and put in fridge to cool
- Meanwhile mix together brownie mix with eggs and water and add to top of white chocolate and return to fridge
- In a small-sized microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate.
- Pour the dark chocolate over the brownie layer and return to fridge
- Once the whole bark has set, break up into pieces before serving.