My daughter is home from College for break and she sent me a bunch of recipes that we would try together. This Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Gouda Tater Tots is a keeper. These are grown up tater tots and the cooking method is totally healthy. It is amazing how certain recipes are so amazing when only a few ingredients are used. This cheddar cheese and smoked gouda tater tots is one such recipe. They key was our addition of smoked gouda. We love smoke in the house and that definitely goes with the cheese too.
- 4 russet potatoes, skinned
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 – 1/2 smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- olive oil to drizzle on top