This was quick, easy and tasty. I did need to plan ahead a little. To make Polenta that can be grilled, I prepared the Polenta the night before and put it in the fridge to set. I added a little more balsamic than the recipe called for to kick it up a notch.
- Mix Polenta in boiling water per package
- Put in refridgerator and let set overnight
- When ready to assemble, turn skillet to high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and grill until you get firmness and a little char
- Par boil 8 plum tomatoes, remove skin and dice
- Mix in 8 chopped fresh basil leaves, 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsps balsamic vinegar
- Mix well and put on top the Polenta