This is my daughter’s creation. Her brother’s girlfriend came to the house for a baking lesson. This decadent looking treat is the outcome.
Brownie Cookie Dough Bars:
- Brownie layer is Duncan Hines mix. Combine one 19.8 oz brownie mix with 1 egg, 1/3 cup of water and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil; mix well
- Place into a 9″ x 13″ greased pan and place in a 325 degree oven for 25 – 28 minutes
- For the cookies combine 2 sticks of room temperature butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, 3 large eggs, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp kosher salt, 3 cups flour, 1 1/4 tsp baking soda and as many chocolate chips as you dare
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes while letting brownies cool for at least 30 minutes
- Assemble by taking the cookie dough and spreading as evenly as you can over the brownie – ENJOY!