I saw this cinnamon chocolate fudge recipe being made by Giada while on the working out on the elliptical. Do you know that when you watch a recipe on TV while working out, you burn more calories? If you don’t believe me, google it. For real.
This recipe is so easy. When you are in a hurry and you need to whip up a sweet treat, go for this cinnamon chocolate fudge recipe. The cinnamon gives a great bite to the sweetness from the chocolate and the sweetened condensed milk. I made these as a treat at our Super Bowl party. There were some leftovers. So I brought them into the office. Can I tell you how fast they went. They’ll eat anything at the office.
- 1 – 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup bittersweet (60 percent cacao) chocolate chips – Ghirardelli
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, at room temperature