The war is on. Well the friendly food war.
This is the first installment in the Canada vs. USA recipe wars coming to you from Noshing with the Nolands and yours truly, Feed Your Soul Too. My friend, Tara, is a great blogger; has great recipes; a great flair and is a super nice person. I know this is a competition but it is truly highlighting that we can all get along. So please vote for me on my FB page (but don’t tell Tara). Immediately below is her Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughTruffles. Look how good these are!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of Heath Bar Crunch